Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

First challenge Scrapassion International is up!!!

I am so excited to tell you that the first challenge over at Scrappassion International is up and running!!! And we have a great one for you to start the new year with! And before I forget I want to wish you all a very happy, loving, healthy and crafty year!!!!
Anyway back to the challenge, we want you to create a lo or project with your word for 2011, that word can be anything that you think is important for you in 2011!!!
But there is a little twist, we want you to make a vintage style lo!!!
If you know me, you know I love vintage but it's not my style!!!
So this was a hard one for me, but this is what I came up with!!


I choose the word create, cause this year for me is all about creating not only in scrapping but also in my personal life, create more changes, create more me-time, create more peace in my head and body, I could go one for a while but I think I made the picture!!
Here are some close ups!!!


Check our blog to see what the rest of the dt made, it's worth it I can ashure you!!!!!! If you are Dutch and you would love to play along please go to our Dutch blog, here here !!!

I'll be back tomorrow with the latest challenge over at These Are A Few (another fun one) and start some majot catching up with all of you!!!

Hugs!!!!!





You have read this article with the title First challenge Scrapassion International is up!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/first-challenge-scrapassion.html. Thanks!

No comment for "First challenge Scrapassion International is up!!!"