Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Best Wishes!

Happy Sunday!

I'm popping on quick to post this card during half-time of the Steelers vs Browns game!

I'm playing along with Lucy @ Lucy's Cards sketches this week, so here's day two!

Stamps: FSS digi (carnation), SU! (Baroque Motif)
sentiment: PennyBlack
Paper: SU! cs, black digi paper (?), 
white (BasicGrey)
Ink: Prisma pencils, SU! blush
Other: vintage seam binding, CM circle punches

Again, I'm NOT a sketch person!!! I saw this and was totally lost! lol  I know it's all in my head but I could not think what to put in the middle of this card.  I'm pretty happy with the way if finally turned out...definitely a challange for me though!

Ok, with all this thinking I'm totally spent, haha....back to football!  Go Steelers.......
Enjoy your day!
Be Blessed!


here are some challenge for now...
*Digital Tuesday - Anything Goes
Aly's Sunday Challenge - anything goes
Gingerloft - distressing
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes .
You have read this article All Occasion / Birthday / CAS / Fred She Said / vintage with the title Best Wishes!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2011/01/best-wishes_02.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Best Wishes!"