Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sorry, sorry, I will be better next year!!

I have been a really bad blogger the last few weeks!!! I know I might have let you down!
But (like most of you) I was extremely busy the week before Christmas, so I planned to catch up when the boys had their vacation, boy was I wrong thinking I would have more time on my hands by then!! Well I couldn't have know both of them would catch a stomachfluw (aaargh why do they get that in their vacation) that just won't go away!!! Today is the first day Finn feels a little better, I was happy Rick felt better a few days ago!!! So I spend my time cleaning toilets, washing bedsheets, making tea and buying biscuits, o and I did some dt work I really needed to do!!!
Tomorrow is my birthday (can't believe a year has gone) and I have to clean around a bit and do some shopping and buy loads of oliebollen (kind of beignets with currants we eat at new yearseve) so today is a short post!
But I really wanted to let you know that over at These Are A Few we are looking for 3 or 4 new DT MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you would like to join our great team click HERE HERE HERE and you will read everything you need to know to give it a try!!!!
That's it for today I wish you a great evening tomorrow and I hope 2011 will be a good year to all of us!!
Big hug!!
You have read this article with the title Sorry, sorry, I will be better next year!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/sorry-sorry-i-will-be-better-next-year.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sorry, sorry, I will be better next year!!"