Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

*These are a Few of My Favorite Scrappers!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Before I get into today's challenge....I want to remind everyone about our DT call that is happening right now! We have had some AMAZING entries right now...and I can't wait to see more!! Check all the deets here here here! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

And now for our latest challenge!!! *These are a Few of My Favorite Scrappers!* Soooooooooo many different ways to do this challenge!! Is your FAVE SCRAPPER Jenni Bolwin? Ali Edwards? Or is it a friend of yours? Or are you inspired by your fave scrapper to create a lo? Any way you want to interpret this challenge about your fave scrapper is your choice! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Let's see what our DT has created! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Our GDT Erika was inspired by her FAVE SCRAPPER Julie Fei-Fan Balzer and created this piece based solely on one of Julie's creations!! Isn't it GORGEOUS?!?!?! I just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Michelle B. and her FAVE SCRAPPERS are the FAVE THINGS DT!! Awwwwww!! That is soooooooooooo sweet Michelle!! Thanks!! I can not tell you how inspired I am by Michelle, her designs are truly amazing!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Jana...and her FAVE SCRAPPER is Ingvild Bolme!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Ingvild's work too!! Just look at this lo that Jana created!! It is AMAZING!!! I know I am always inspired by Jana's work too!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Hanneke and she took a different twist and added many of her FAVE SCRAPPERS on here (including me and some of the other FAVE GIRLS! YAY!! Thanks Hanneke!!).... I loveeeeeeeeee how she did this with all the tags!!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Jenneke's FAVE SCRAPPER Petra Coolen!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee Petra's work too !!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) I loveeeeeeeee this LO Jenneke!! Awesome photo of you and Petra! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Jeanet's FAVE SCRAPPER...Lucy Edson!! I totally agree! I was lucky to meet Lucy this past January...and not only is she totally AWESOME...she is a totally sweetie too!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Jeanet!! It is BEAUTIFUL!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


Next, we have Chris's FAVE SCRAPPER (her style that is!) Jenni Bowlin!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee Jenni's style too!!! Always classic!!! I loveeeeeeee how Chris incorporated all Jenni's products on her with that beautiful photo!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And lastly, we have my FAVE SCRAPPER....my dear friend Krista Koenig!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee her talent, her abilities....she just amazes me!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


And now for our prize!! For our winner this time we have the SEI collection "Moonrise," and a set of SEI alphas, SEI sticky notes, and Maya Road chipboard hearts, and trims to match it all !!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  *PS* Sorry for the bad pic...it is POURING rain here and I had to take this photo inside! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

 
 

So now its your turn! Create a lo, a card, an altered item...it doesn't matter as long as it has to do with your FAVE SCRAPPER!!! You have until the evening of January 13th to leave us a link to your creation in the comment section!! I will announce our winner on January 14th!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

I hope everyone has a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)


You have read this article FAVE SCRAPPERS with the title *These are a Few of My Favorite Scrappers!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/12/these-are-few-of-my-favorite-scrappers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "*These are a Few of My Favorite Scrappers!* :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"