Today is such a beautiful day, the sun is shining and the sky is blue, it was a cold night, there was even a little ice on the shedroof, but today is wonderfull!!!
To bad I can't do some work in the garden cause we are getting new gutters on the front and the back of the house!!!
The weekend was very nice, the kids had a sleepover at my brother's on Saturday, so Peet and I cooked us a very nice meal together and did some talking and eating (wich was very nice) and after that we spend the evening with some friends and we had a wonderfull time!!!
Yay for great weekends!!!
I can't believe that th next challenge is already up and going on These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things!! And this time we have very special one!! We ask you to make 1 or 2 Thank you cards in your fave fallcolours for 2 very special women, who are goin through a difficult time right now!! Read here here here to find out more about this wonderfull challenge!!
Here is mine, the seccond one will be posted soon!!!!!!
I hope you can find the time to join us!!!
You have read this article with the title These are a Few!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/these-are-few.html. Thanks!
No comment for "These are a Few!!"
Post a Comment