Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Digital Tuesday - anything with wings

Happy, happy Tuesday!

Today brings us another Digital Tuesday Challenge and this week our lovely Anneke has chosen one of my favorite themes!  Things with Wings!

Stamps: Fred She Said digi (winter chickadee-precolored)
sentiment - Michael's $ store stamp
Papers: SU! cs, SU! dsp, water color paper
Ink: SU! classic for sentiment
Other:  Offray ribbon, MS around the page punches, 
Nesties fancy tags.


 There are three birdies in this winter bird series and I so want to make a note card set with them for a Christmas present, I hope I have the time!   So many ideas, so little time!  lol


Our sponsor this week is

Digital Stamp Oasis




and the winner gets to choose 3 digistamps.
I hope you'll come play along with us this week....
Digital Tuesday Challenge blog - anything with wings
I also shared with...
Gingerloft - great outdoors
No Time To Stamp - christmas in non traditional colors
Hope you are having a happy day!
many Blessings to you!

.




You have read this article Fred She Said with the title Digital Tuesday - anything with wings. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/digital-tuesday-anything-with-wings.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Digital Tuesday - anything with wings"