Thanksgiving
Yesterday I bought all the fixings for our Thanksgiving dinner and I also got the final ingredients to make my mother's English Christmas cake - I will be doing that on Sunday morning as the cake takes 4 hours to bake. I am so looking forward to seeing our son next week and enjoying his company. I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed holiday
I had my DH get my boxes of holiday stuff down from the attic so I could get some ideas and start creating holiday items for DT work and for my house. I want to do some very different decorating this year - I made a funky tree from some branches and I plan to place lots of birds etc on it. I am working on some paper items to go with this - and I want to make some paper houses for my village. Lots of ideas bubbling around!
Yesterday we got a notice from Directv that they were giving us 3 months of the Showtime channels, and I was very happy - I love the Sundance channel and especially Man Shops Globe (a program about a guy who goes to other countries buying items for Anthropologie). I am watching a marathon of MSG this morning - 4 shows in a row!!!!!!!!!
Hope you have a great day, and I will be back this weekend with some sneak peeks!
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article with the title Some thoughts about - holidays.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/some-thoughts-about-holidays.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some thoughts about - holidays."
Post a Comment