Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some confusion

I'm so sorry.....I guess my post last night lead some of you to think that I was getting lucky this weekend.
When I said that I was going to "get J all liquored up and take full on advantage of her"  I was planning on getting her drunk, passed out and then I was going to go spend some money.   WOO HOO
Sorry guys.   I should have explained better.   I'm so terrible when it comes to choosing the right words.  :)

I've said this before.  I'll keep saying it to anyone who will listen.   
DATE NIGHT !  ALONE TIME !
All of these things are a MUST.      Even if you sit through a 2 hour movie and don't say ANYTHING to each other.  Just do it people.
Love is easy.
The "magic"  is hard work.   It takes a lot of effort.  
But even if you aren't getting any "magic" please stay close and connected by taking time away together.
Kiss each other goodbye every day.
Hold hands at the movie and in the car.
Don't talk about the kids or money at dinner.
Tell your partner that there will be some "magic" at some point.   It helps prepare you both :) (what?) it also puts it out there.  like a goal or a promise.  that way if you decide to back out because you are super tired or because there is a marathon of the first season of  Seinfeld on TV, at least you still have the other person who may still be in the mood...unless the urge to pumice their heels or something else that seems like less work takes their mind away.  ;-)   It really is so easy to be distracted.
Back massages with yummy smelling oil.  hey, sometimes we could all use incentive.   who doesn't want a back rub and who doesn't want to lather someone up all slickery and naked and stuff.  :) hee hee
Don't judge me.
That's all I have.   I've now given myself a list of a few more items to pack.   Yes baby...if you're reading this...there will be a back massage in your near future.  ;-)
You have read this article with the title Some confusion. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/some-confusion.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some confusion"