Yep, a mini made by me!!!! I never do mini's, but when I bought this paper a while ago and saw all the cute little houses, I remembered a mini that Ingeborg got me at the crop in May and I thought it would be fun to use Tilda's home for Christmas paper for it!!!
And I love how it turned out!!!!
This weekend will be a fun one, tomorrow Rick is getting a friend from school over for the afternoon in the evening we will visit some friends we haven't seen a long time, so looking forward to another evening with good friends, the kids, a glass of wine what more do we need? Sunday the boys will go to a soccermatch (Sparta) with the soccerclub, Pete has his own match so I have to bring them to the club and after that I will have the whole afternoon for myself!!I wanted to go to Heesch but I have to take the boys at 13:00 so it will be to late to go (it's a 3 hour journey for me)!! I hope I can make it next time!!!
So Jenneke, Jeanet, Peggy, Marit and the others that will be there have fun and I hope to see you soon!!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Hugs, Hanneke
You have read this article with the title A mini ??????. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/mini.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A mini ??????"
Post a Comment