Wow, I haven't blogged in so long! Almost two weeks! We've been so busy and all have had awful sore throats that turned into nasty coughs. Last weekend was two events...one for gsa and one for Isagenix. We're excited! Tina's friend was talking about how tired she had been and she has a three year old, so she started doing Isagenix and now she has tons of energy and she lost 25lbs! Too cool! I was so motivated I even stopped drinking SODA! Its been such a huge addiction for me...and I learned that drinking 8 ounces of carbonation actually paralyzes your immune system for up to 12 hours! CRAZY! Anyway, Tina and I are motivated!
We gave my principal her Warhol. It looks so good. The other administrators are looking forward to having their Warhols in their offices.
Carly has been saying so many new words lately. Who can keep up and Tina and I both heard her say, "I want to Play with JAY!" or something like that..but it was a LONG SENTENCE! We couldn't believe it. We've been working on learning colors. Tina and Carly have been spending much more time together lately, because of my involvement with gsa. Its been really great for them.
I found this old photo of me. I think I'm going to submit it to Ellen's Worst Paid for Photo. It made me laugh.
You have read this article with the title BAD BLOGGER!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/11/bad-blogger.html. Thanks!
No comment for "BAD BLOGGER!"
Post a Comment