I know, all I have been talking about on here is the store but it makes me happy and with family, life and all the wonderful happenings with getting my scrapbook store up and running.... I really have no time for any blogging. This is a good thing cause you know when things settle I will have lots to share. Go check out the store blog.... I just posted pics of our sign and the floor is in...Paint this weekend and ceiling next monday. Moving in at the end of next week. woooo whoooo....Store opens November 1st.
Love you all bunches...
Hey tell all your scrappy friends about Create 365 even if they live far away. We are on Facebook too. Just search Create 365....
You have read this article with the title Store progress..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/store-progress.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Store progress...."
Post a Comment