I've been slowly building up my Crate Paper stash...I found the 6x6 Snowy Day pad and had to buy it...I don't think a girl can have too many Christmas Collections...
Such a wonderful mix of colors and patterns...my fav! I fussy cut the tree and the big scallops...added some glitter to the tree...did some zig zagging too:) Lotsa PTI buttons and Queen & Co pearls..
Can you read the A Muse sentiment?
Can you read the A Muse sentiment?
on Comet,
on Cupid,
on Dasher,
and Visa!
LOL...isn't that perfect to send to a fellow shopping buddie? Well, it's perfect for the Twisted Sketch:
The twist? Friends..any how, any way!
You have read this article crate paper /
pti /
queen and co /
twisted sketches
with the title on Comet, on Cupid.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/on-comet-on-cupid.html. Thanks!


No comment for "on Comet, on Cupid..."
Post a Comment