Today is the first day I wore my new winterjacket, it was so cold!!!
I must say that I am having a little cold, I am not feeling a 100% maybe that's the reason I was sooooo cold the whole day (I am even wearing a wintersweater right now)!! So I cleaned out all the closets and put away all the shorts, tanktops, t'shirts and strapless dresses and it made me a little sad, summer is gone so soon!!!!
But with a new season comes a new oppertunity!!!!
And guess what!!!! I have found myself the greatest job EVER!!!! I am working in a bridalshop called Avenue in Rotterdam!! I started last weekend (I work weekends, since the boys spend their time on the soccerfield and I love to watch them play, but in wintertime at 8 in the morning isn't really my cup of tea to be honest, that doesn't make a me a bad mom does it?) And I loved it, it's perfect for me, I love to advice the brides, I love to be out of the house, I love to be in the city!!!
It's busy and I have to get used to use my time now (I am a neatfreak so I need the house to be clean otherwise I will go crazy, that does sound a little pathatic Í am afraid but it's true) So please excuse if I visit you a little later than normal but I don't want to sit behind my laptop every day I need to spend time with my men too!!!!
So that was a little update about my life!!!
And now for the scrapping, I am not really scrapping a lot these days!! But Monday I made some time and did a sketch for Sketches for all!!
Here it is:
I used Graphic 45 paper again (don't know the name of it to be honest) and I even inked a lot (I don't do that a lot)!!!!!!
And for some more news (for the dutchies) Scrappassion is starting a tutorial blog first of November!!! Ria found some very talented girls that will explaine different techniques!!!
I will keep you updated!!!!!
Hope to see you all soon!!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title Goodbye Summer................ You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/10/goodbye-summer.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Goodbye Summer..............."
Post a Comment