Here's another image from the Doodle Pantry's new releases...
Papers: SU! cs (saffron/celery), SU! dsp (retired)
Ink: SU! markers
Other: CM cutting system, CB emb folder,
Offray ribbon, MS butterfly punch,
piercing tool for faux stitching,
Stickles
I'm still using up my stash of design papers...will take forevah, I'm sure! Not sure how long ago this SU! design series paper retired!
I hope you enjoy your weekend, taking time to smell the flowers in these busy last days of summer!
Be blessed!!
challenges...
Stamp & Create -flowers
Incy Wincy -yellow
Ooh La La-spots/dots
Daisy Doodles -yellow/white/digi
The Pink Elephant -ribbon/sparkles
Pixie Dust -polka dots
Crafty Creations -butterflies
Fab N Funky -flower power
Everybody-Art-Challenge -garden
Wild Flower Patch -polka dots
Fun with shapes -dots, flower, text & swirls (the swirls are on my yellow dp)
Res Q -whatever makes you happy! (playing with beautiful new releases!)
.
You have read this article All Occasion /
Doodle Pantry /
Stampin Up
with the title Stop to smell the flowers.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/stop-to-smell-flowers.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Stop to smell the flowers..."
Post a Comment