Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

a little birdie told me...

This week we are being sponsored by:

KLM Digi Stamps!

Check out this week's sketch!

Oh boy....this was a fun design...lotsa paper piecing on this puppy:) I used the Sampler Block from KLM Digi!


Do you notice the button flowers? They even have 'pearly stems'....this is a true amy card...5 different Cosmo Cricket Earth Love patterns:)

I hope that you'll join us in the 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday fun!!!!!

Be on the lookout for the Blog Candy post...sorry ladies...didn't get to it on Saturday! I'll be slinging out the names this morning and also be chatting about my crafty garage sale..
You have read this article 365 DT / cosmo cricket / KLM with the title a little birdie told me.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/08/little-birdie-told-me.html. Thanks!

No comment for "a little birdie told me..."