We will be going Niagara Falls, On. We couldn't wait til this coming Wednesday! I told kids that we will be gone for two days. They are like - 'YAY'! (want to be spoiled by those special people).
I couldn't wait to have time alone with H. What is like to be with her again alone? Finally I can give her 100% (maybe 99.5% as I will worry and checking on kids via text msg). :o) We will have fun.
__________________________________
Updated on AC - we got replacement - now our house is much cooler! Yay! and then our Dryer decided to died on us. Oh great!! We will get new one this coming Saturday... Can't wait! it is going to be a long laundry day! As we are going to NY this Sunday morning. We are preparing that our dishwasher will die on us real soon as it starts to give us a hard time lately. Hope that one is last one for a long time!! Argh...
You have read this article with the title Trip-updated. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/trip-updated.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Trip-updated"
Post a Comment