Can't believe 6 months are already gone!! Time does fly!! So this is already the last lo I made for CP4U!! I had a great time, love the challenges and the girls I worked with are amazing!!
so Allison and Nicole thanks again!!
Here is this weeks challenge!!!
Cause both Angie and me are leaving we are having a groupchallenge for you!
We want you to
1. use the word change as inspo
2. use monochromatic layering
3. use something old and something new
4. use something shiny
5. use any size but 12x12
6. use paint or misting
Here is mine:
Hope you can find the time to join us!!!I'll be back tomorrow with another great challenge!!
hugs Hanneke
You have read this article with the title My last CP4U LO!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-last-cp4u-lo.html. Thanks!
No comment for "My last CP4U LO!!"
Post a Comment