Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Our Winner for FAVE WEBSITE/BLOG! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi all.....


We loved all the creations that everyone created for FAVE WEBSITES/BLOGS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)  We can not thank you enough for playing along with us! :):):):):):):):):):):) The DT has voted (which is never ever easy!! Trust me on that!!)....and our winner of the $25.00 store credit to Flamingo Scraps is........................


LOES!!!!!! Woooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! CONGRATS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Loe's.....Susan and Suzanne have asked that you shop till you drop on their site and they will have the bill sent to me!! And since I know you are in the Netherlands...I am going to PAY for your shipping too!!!!! Sooooooooooo spend the FULL $25.00 on merchandise and I will handle the shipping! :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Have FUN shopping and here is Loe's lo that she made for our challenge! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) Loe's email me and I will get the details to you! :):):):):):) bmwgirl@cox.net :):):):):):):):)


We will be back tomorrow with a brand new challenge and a brand new sponsor...and this time the sponsors DT has played along with us!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!! Wait till you see their creations!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

You have read this article with the title Our Winner for FAVE WEBSITE/BLOG! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/our-winner-for-fave-websiteblog.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Our Winner for FAVE WEBSITE/BLOG! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)"