Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cell Phone Pics...

(Before her bang cut)





My niece came over today and did my hair and cut Carly's bangs. Carly looks so cute and did such a good job at holding still. I really enjoyed seeing my niece. She recently broke up with her boyfriend of five years. She told me she's been regretting her decision since she heard that he already met someone new. She's just feeling alittle lonely. I told her she should try match.com and she told me that my mom had already suggested that. I told her that I did it a few times, which is how I met Tina. She still wasn't sold. I told her friend to check it out. Hayley was cutting my hair while her friend had nothing better to do. I told her how to do a search. She said the youngest age for the guys was 25, which was perfect since my niece and her friend are 21. Next thing you know Hayley's friend said, "He doesn't look so bad!" I told her to make Hayley a profile. So she started filling in all Hayley's info. Once my hair was done Hayley started getting into it. She was planning to write her profile bio later, but we found out it has to be approved before it gets posted which takes up to 24 hours. So we decided to go ahead and write a real bio together. I'm excited for my niece to feel good about herself and meet people. I advised her to meet during the day for a coffee first to see if there is a connection. You can tell right away. I fell for Tina within an hour. :)
On a different topic completely, Carly fell out of the bath tonight. It was so scary. I had just finished taking all these cute bath pictures with her new bangs and looked away for a second when the next thing you know I hear this giant thud and Carly is face first on the tile floor. Tina came running in. We were so worried that she was hurt. She had a little cut on her bottom lip from her bottom tooth, but it was tiny. We placed the booboo bear on her immediately which seemed to cheer her up. That scared us! On a more positive note, Carly went to sleep perfectly tonight. Tina put her in her crib and we both kissed her goodnight. We are always amazed at how exhausted we are at the end of the day when we put her to sleep and even more amazed at how much we love our daughter.

(After her bang cut...I guess you can't really see the difference since she has wet hair)





You have read this article with the title Cell Phone Pics.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/07/cell-phone-pics.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cell Phone Pics..."