The new challenge for Candy Shoppe Designs will be up tomorrow and it is to show us your unloved or funky or bad photos - use them in a layout. I used some proofs from some photos taken when I worked at a CPA firm - they were doing a brochure and wanted to show some of the employees - they gave me these little proofs and selected a different photo for the brochure. These photos make me laugh - I look like a dedicated little accountant. ROFL!!!!!! We would love to see your layouts so come on by and show us your stuff!!!!
I did this layout with some of my new favorite products - I just love that Dear Lizzy paper and those Maya Road calendar and journal cards. I added some alphas and lace from my collection, and a crocheted bookmark and ribbon from a box of candy.
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article Candy Shoppe /
The Sampler
with the title A sampler of photos. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/sampler-of-photos.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A sampler of photos"
Post a Comment