Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

let's get together...

You gotta love Card Patterns fabbie clean & crisp sketch for this week!

Hero Arts is their sponsor!!!

I finally inked up my PTI Studio Style set...love it...it's got Amy written all over it...okay, so it probably has ALL of us written all over it :)

I teamed it up with one of my current color combo favs....aqua and red...love that! I colored in all the buttons with Copic Frost blue...can you tell that I colored the lid of the button jar? I used my Sakura Glitter Stardust pen...it has the perfect metallic shimmer...

This also fits the Design Dollies color challenge (thanks Laurel!).

As always...thanks sooo much for stoppin' by!!

You have read this article Card Patterns / kaiser crafts / mme / pti with the title let's get together.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/let-get-together.html. Thanks!

No comment for "let's get together..."