Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

ABC Toys-New Sarah Kay

Happy April everyone, spring is sure to be here soon now! Just a few more days until Easter and I've already eaten one whole bunny! lol

Today I'm hosting over at the ABC Toys & Craft blog and I wanted to show you one of the new Sarah Kay stamps from the Spring/Summer collection!

Stamps: Sarah Kay (Bernadette/spring flowers)
Paper: K&Co, SU! cs
Ink: SU! markers, Prisma pencils, Copics
Other: gingham ribbon-Am. Crafts, MS punches,
EK punches, glitter, gel pen

I really enjoy coloring these little beauties! There IS glitter among the flowers but I couldn't capture it in the photo! The DP in the background is actually some K&Co Christmas paper, but it was just what I needed! Too fun!!

Checkout the ABC store for all the new Sarah Kay, Spellbinders & Helz Cuppleditch! I want them alllllllll! lol

Here are some challenges...

Color Cue~teal, lt. yellow, pink
Crafty Angels~Easter
Fun w/ Shapes~stitching, punched shapes
Colour Create~Easter, pastels
Stamp Something~doodles
Paper Cutz~Easter
Fussy & Fancy~Easter
The Town Scrapper~Easter
The Pink Elephant~pastels
Corrosive chall~Easter/Spring
Incy Wincy~sewing
Stampavie~Easter
Nutshell's~Easter/Spring

Well, I'm off to buy more chocolate bunnies, I hope they aren't sold out by now!
Praying refreshing over you!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article ABC Toys with the title ABC Toys-New Sarah Kay. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/abc-toys-new-sarah-kay.html. Thanks!

No comment for "ABC Toys-New Sarah Kay"