Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A request for LUIGI svg file...


Hey everyone ..... Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! We are soaking wet here in New England!! When will the rain STOP! But, makes for a great day to fool around in the scrap room!! Janie over at Typical Scrapbooker ! was looking for a Luigi to go with Mario ..... so I spent a bit of time this morning and made the above! Feel free to grab him HERE! Janie....I hope this helps you out with your mini!! I have not cut the little guy out yet so let me know if there are any "bugs" when you cut him out!!

Thanks for stopping by...


You have read this article MTC / SVG with the title A request for LUIGI svg file.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/request-for-luigi-svg-file.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A request for LUIGI svg file..."