Not much to share at the moment!!
My weekend was really nice!!
Did some shopping Saturday, bought a great skirt from Disigual, some black flats and a nice knitted top!! After that hubby took me to our fave restaurant (the boys had a sleep over at my brothers) Sunday I did some cleaning a little scrapping and after that we had a b-day of my brothers little girl!!!
Today I did a lot of cleaning around the house and started to prepare for Easter weekend!!
Have to make some giftbags for my friends, we are having a high tea next Saturday and I want to give them a little spring present!!
And here is the new challenge over at These are a few!!!
This time we want to see your fave tvshow EVER!!!!! And that's a tough one, at least I thought!
There is so much to choose from I just love tv, i love almost all of the Net 5 (you dutchies know) shows, Sammantha Who, Ugly Betty, Single, Floor Faber, Law an Order, Cold Case, The Vampire Diaries I could go on and on and on!!!
But there is 1 show I love most, it's an oldie and it wasn't on dutch television but on BBC (we love to watch BBC)
Only Fools and Horses, it's about 2 brothers they live in London and sell all kinds of goods on the streets!! It's very simple but real British and so funny!!
You should really check the blog cause the DT did again an amazing job and the prizes are great!!
So I hope to see your fave tv show soon!!!
You have read this article with the title
. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/not-much-to-share-at-moment-my-weekend.html. Thanks!
No comment for " "
Post a Comment