The layout is done on some Scrap in Style paper by Kerry Lynn (no longer available) called Pemberley (is that not the perfect paper for this layout?). I also used a Hambly transparency (what will happen when I finally use all of them ? I am using them on everything.), some Glimmerchip frames and crowns that I misted and inked, a Webster's Pages cameo, and some vintage flowers.
Yesterday I started a new class called Drawing with Mixed Media, and I was so excited to learn new techniques. However, we spent 2 1/2 hours yesterday morning coloring in a color chart with colored pencils - I was bored to tears so I asked the teacher exactly what we would be doing in the class as it was advertised that we would be working with new and experimental techniques and materials - he said that we would be using pencils for several weeks, then a bit of pen and ink, and finally some acrylic washes. I was not happy (to put it mildly) so I went straight to the office, withdrew from the class, and got my money back. It is too late now to get in another class but I will definitely take another watercolor class in the fall.
I have a post up today on the http://thegalblog.blogspot.com/ with some cards that I made.
Tomorrow we are going to Epcot for the day - I have my camera battery all charged and I am ready to take lots of photos. The weather is supposed to be beautiful!
Hope you have a great day!
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article a few of my favorite things /
Scrapgal
with the title What is your favorite tv show?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-is-your-favorite-tv-show.html. Thanks!

No comment for "What is your favorite tv show?"
Post a Comment