Paper: DP scraps, SU! cs scraps
Ink: SU! classic, prisma pencils
Other: SU! corner rounder punch
Ink: SU! classic, prisma pencils
Other: SU! corner rounder punch
I decided to make some 3x3 note cards with some scrap strips! Aren't they darling? Wine inspired, how fun is that! lol
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Dustin Pike! Checkout his Store, his Blog & his Challenges! So gather up your scraps and play along!
Checkout what my DTC sistahs have done...
Amy
Ellie
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Paula
Shelly
Suzie
***Discount ALERTS***
Don't forget, you still have a bit of time to receive 20% off at ABC Toys & Crafts with discount code MM20, for the Month of March, no limit on purchases! So you can order as much or as little as you need!
Also, until the end of March, receive 25% off at Squigglefly.com with discount code follower!
Our wonderful sponsor this week is Dustin Pike! Checkout his Store, his Blog & his Challenges! So gather up your scraps and play along!
Checkout what my DTC sistahs have done...
Amy
Ellie
Lora
Lorraine
Michelle
Paula
Shelly
Suzie
***Discount ALERTS***
Don't forget, you still have a bit of time to receive 20% off at ABC Toys & Crafts with discount code MM20, for the Month of March, no limit on purchases! So you can order as much or as little as you need!
Also, until the end of March, receive 25% off at Squigglefly.com with discount code follower!
**********
Have a great day! We're having a rainy dreary day, I think I do some baking with the kids! Hugs to you all!
Blessings!!!
Have a great day! We're having a rainy dreary day, I think I do some baking with the kids! Hugs to you all!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article Wine Inspired
with the title Digital Tuesday Challenge-use scraps. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/digital-tuesday-challenge-use-scraps.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Digital Tuesday Challenge-use scraps"
Post a Comment