Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cute Daisy May-For the Boys

Let's hear it for the Boys!!!! I really like the Cute Daisy May boys, I think Linnie did an splendid job with them!!! Isn't this a handsome fellow???

Stamps: Cute Daisy May (sheet 178)
sentiment-CG
Paper: BasicGrey, SU! cs
Ink: Prisma/SU! markers
Other: SU! punches

This is a great image to paper piece, I had a lot of fun with this one! I always enjoy working with Linnie's images! She's offering a darling FREEbie over on the store blog now!

I'm sorry to say this is my last Cute Daisy May GDT card, I can't believe it's been three months already! CDM is a wonderful family to design with and I will miss them all terribly! I really debated about staying on, but I promised myself I would spend more time with my family and less time with my computer!!! I'm sure some of you can relate!

I hope you'll play along with CDM this week and create a boy card. Tanda Teasers is looking for a teen creation this week, makes a great combo!

Ok, it looks as if Blogger is working fine now, so I'm off to do some visiting....
Hugs & Blessings to all who read here!
You have read this article Cute Daisy May / masculine with the title Cute Daisy May-For the Boys. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/03/cute-daisy-may-for-boys.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cute Daisy May-For the Boys"