


When I picked Carly up from daycare, Miss Nancy had Carly practicing standing all by herself against the slide. She did such a great job!!! Carly is scooting around a lot and she does great scooting backwards. She gets up on all fours and can go one-two steps on her hands and then she crouches down to her stomach. She is SO close!!!
I went to school with a big puffy eye today, because Carly whacked me. She whacked me on the other side when I was taking her to bed tonight too, but not as hard.
PS, My dear friend came over after work today and we went on a 2.5 mile walk with all three dogs. It was a great walk and the dogs were THRILLED. We all felt better! It was awesome. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to kickboxing tomorrow. Tina's had to work major hours the passed two days.
You have read this article with the title STANDING ALL BY HERSELF!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/standing-all-by-herself.html. Thanks!
No comment for "STANDING ALL BY HERSELF!!!"
Post a Comment