Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Digital Tuesday Challenge-A Different Fold

Good Tuesday Morning! We have a new challenge today at Digital Tuesday! Our lovely Anjou has shaken things up a bit with this challenge...stepping outside the box she would like to see some different folds! Such as tri-fold, easel, a joy fold....endless possibilities!


Stamps: Bee Crafty Digital Downloads
Paper: SU! cs (cocoa & saffron)
Martha Stewart DP
Ink: SU! markers
Other: MS leaf punch, flower punch
MS trefoil heart punch

How do you like my non traditional Valentine colors???
I used the little hearts from the heart border punch to adorn the flowers and the calendar is from my lovely blog buddy Allison -Allison's Crafty Moments (Thank you Allison!!!)

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Bee Crafty! I love Merrigan's images!!! I made a little desk calendar to give as a non traditional Valentine. Giving LOVE throughout the year! Afterall, there's only so many "I Love You" cards one can give! lol

Want more inspiration???
I have the most awesome DT mates, checkout their brilliant creations...

I hope you'll take up the challenge and play along. There are tons of tutorials on SCS (Splitcoast Stampers) if ya need one!

Here are the challenges...
DIGITAL TUESDAY~a digi & a different fold.
Bee Crafty~romantic/love.
Secret Crafter Sat.~hearts.
Fun with Shapes~sketch.
Gingersnaps Creations~numbers
Dare U 2 Digi~hearts/valentine.
Hand Full of Stamps~hearts.
Corrosive Chall~love.
SophistiCats~love.
Polka Doodles~non traditional valentine.

There is snow in the forecast for later today, only about an inch though! So if anyone out there wants to send some this way, please do!!! I'm not even sure we could find the sleds anymore...we haven't had snow for soooo long and there are vines grown over the snowmobile! lol
Have a good one and know that you are loved! Blessings!!!


*
You have read this article Not-a-Card with the title Digital Tuesday Challenge-A Different Fold. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/digital-tuesday-challenge-different.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Digital Tuesday Challenge-A Different Fold"