Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Simply titled, "Getter done"

You'll notice Cam's war wound.   It was a fight over a piece of wood.  Spencer won.

I asked Spencer what he thought about Cam's eye.  His loving response.  (oh you'll think loving) at least I caught it on camera.  That's all they will remember.  I need to remember to keep my pictures loving and kind. :)
I decided to role play tonight. ironically with the kids :) (role playing with kids...get it.  my blog name.  ROLE playing...oh shit..you get it)
Well, the kids got to watch, that was their role.   Me and J took turns acting out different situations our kids are constantly faced with and battling it out over.    For instance :  J had a toy, I stole it, she screamed and yelled and then hit me and then I cried.   We would then act it out in a better way...showing them how things "should" be handled.   After, we would ask them, which one was the right and kind way?   They would still be laughing because Mommy J hit me and I called her stupid.   "say it again, call mommy stupid again"   And pretty much when asked which one was better, Spencer would always respond with, "number nine".  
Maybe some of it sunk in.   We just thought we'd try it.  :)

You have read this article with the title Simply titled, "Getter done". You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/simply-titled-done.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Simply titled, "Getter done""