










Carly's left bottom tooth has popped through!! It looks like a piece of white rice embedded in her gums. She's GETTING SO BIG! SWEET PEA! I tried to take a picture, but its so hard to get her to open her mouth on command. :)
We had a play date today with our good friend's boy. They LOVED each other and they look so much alike which is so cute!
I met Tina's brother and their kids! It felt so good! Carly loved the younger boy who is in 5th grade. We have lots of pictures.
We had a play date today with our good friend's boy. They LOVED each other and they look so much alike which is so cute!
I met Tina's brother and their kids! It felt so good! Carly loved the younger boy who is in 5th grade. We have lots of pictures.
Update on Tina's best friend: every day she feels a little worst. I think that's how it is in the beginning after undergoing that kind of trauma. She notices new bruises everyday which cover her body. Her whole hand is bruised. She's been through a lot. We're just so grateful she's going to be okay. She wanted us to take a picture of her van, but she had to be there in order for them to let us see it. Apparently, the entire driver's side was smashed and she wasn't wearing a seatbelt which ironically saved her life. I was like, "WHAT were you thinking not having your seatbelt on!!!" The other car was a large Yukon.
Tomorrow I'm going to meet Tina's other brother on the way out of town. He has cerebral palsy, so Tina wasn't sure much he will understand about our relationship. We'll see tomorrow!
You have read this article with the title CARLY HAS A TOOTH!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/carly-has-tooth.html. Thanks!
No comment for "CARLY HAS A TOOTH!!!"
Post a Comment