Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Numerous Art Journals At Once...

I realized today that I have six art journals going at one time right now. Each for a different class or purpose. I'm likin it. It's fun to go back and forth, and to have options depending on what mood I'm in. Here are my latest two entries...

The first one is my January 31st entry in my Prompt-A-Day journal. The quote is from the TV show "Heroes," which I've been watching lately on Netflix. I thought it was profound...

This one is my first assignment in Marit's "Let It Loose" Art Journaling class. In this class we are making a special book, which we will be binding at the end. I made my pages out of Strathmore Cold Press Watercolor Paper and sized them at 9.5" x 7.5"...
Ohhhh the fun I'm having ALREADY in Marit's class!!!! I can hardly wait for Thursday when we get the next assignment!

Tonight I'm working on my first assignment for "The Street Where You Live." It's fun, fun, fun!

I hope you are having a wonderful week my friends! See you tomorrow with another update!
You have read this article with the title Numerous Art Journals At Once.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/numerous-art-journals-at-once_02.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Numerous Art Journals At Once..."