It's Wednesdaymorning (already again) and Rick is starting his seccond day of all the tests he has to do!
He did great yesterday, he wasn't nervous at all (wish I could say the same)!!!
After school I made him some cupcakes and let him play with the computer for a while (they are not allowed to play with the computer or wii during the week, only on Wednesdayafternoon), just to relax a little!!!
And when a new month begins there a lot of new challenge to join!!
Over at Scrappassion we have a great scraplift waiting for you!!!!
If join us you might be the winner of a giftcetificate from one of our sposors!!
You can find more info at the blog, it is in Dutch but if you have any questions please let me know!!!
I scrapped this photo before, but it one of my faves from our skitrip!!!
The title is skiles, skilessons!!!
Thanks again for your time!!!
You have read this article with the title New challenge Scrappassion. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-challenge-scrappassion.html. Thanks!
No comment for "New challenge Scrappassion"
Post a Comment