Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fred She Said New Challenge

Good Monday Morning! It's time for a new Fred She Said Challenge this month!

But first....The WINNER for Jan challenge is ANNE (of Wicked Witch)!!! Congratulations Anne!!!



The challenge for this month is...

Since this is the month of LOVE, create something with at least 3 hearts on it.

Be sure to use a FRED SHE SAID image somewhere on your card! If you don't have one, there are LOADS of freebies available HERE!
~The prize~
a $20 gift certificate for the Fred She Said store!



Stamps: FSS carnation,
SU! so many sayings
Ink: Prisma/Koh-i-noor pencils
Paper: SU! cs
Other: MS trefoil border punch,
dew drops, organza ribbon

Isn't this a striking color combo.....I CASEd this color combo from Jojot (SCS)! Joanne (Inky Ocean Gazer) is one of the wow-artists who inspire me! Check out her gorgeous creation HERE.
Since she was a featured stamper a while back, I kept the rules set by SCS! I did keep the colors and her overall layout, though I veered a bit. I changed the flower, of course to this lovely FSS carnation! I changed the shape of the card along with the border, punch and the embellishments.

I hope you'll play along with the FSS girls this month! We would love to see what you create!!

Here are the challenges...
FSS Challenge~use FSS image and 3 hearts!
Hand Full of Stamps~sending wishes.
Stampavie & More~get well
Sassy Designs by Susie~flower/heart
Little Red Wagon~ribbon
La La Land Weekly Wed~red
Paper Cutz~get well
Gingersnaps Creations~3 colors you love!
Creative Card Crew~get well.
Cute Daisy May~flowers

Enjoy your Monday and stay tuned, I'll be posting the winner of my Squigglefly guessing game and my card for the new SF challenge for today!
Praying peace, joy and much love over you!!!
Blessings!!
You have read this article Fred She Said / FSS / Get Well with the title Fred She Said New Challenge. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/fred-she-said-new-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fred She Said New Challenge"