Look HERE. It is a new blog I just found...For the love of Buttons...{Lil' Red Rocket}
Look at that Canasta card. I love Canasta. I used to play it all the time with my grandma....I think we made up our own rules though. heheheehehe....LOL. Did you see those cute frog buttons? Go check out the site they have so many different styles. Too Cute!
Look at that Canasta card. I love Canasta. I used to play it all the time with my grandma....I think we made up our own rules though. heheheehehe....LOL. Did you see those cute frog buttons? Go check out the site they have so many different styles. Too Cute!I love when people leave me a comment and because Chantal left me a comment I found her blog with some yummy eye candy, Then I found out about this super giveaway on another blog. They have a great Etsy shop with the cutest buttons.
The World Wide Web makes the world feel so small. I am so thankful to have met all my super creative blog friends. I love that we encourage each other in the day to day "stuff".
Have fun Blog hopping today. Hugs, Amy
You have read this article with the title Check this out!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/check-this-out.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Check this out!!!"
Post a Comment