Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Cute Daisy May - Flower Power

Good evening/Good Morning depending on which side of the earth you're on today! lol It's time for another Cute Daisy May challenge and our lovely Lorraine has chosen the theme...Flower Power!!!

Stamps: Cute Daisy May digital (sheet 169)
Paper: SU! DSP, textured purple
Ink: Copics, Prisma & SU! markers
Other: MS butterfly punch,
flowery ribbon from stash!

I hope you have a chance to play along this week!



Here are the challenges...

Cute Daisy May~flower power.
Stamp Something~a touch of spring.
Totally Gorjuss~flowers.
For Fun Challenge~colors.
Paper Jewels~cute, girly

Stay tuned...

I'll be posting the new Fred She Said monthly challenge in a bit!

And another fabulous Squigglefly monday challenge! Lots of chances to win great images!!!

I'm in the mood to prioritize again which translates to me.....decluttering the whole house! I don't know where all this junk comes from...it must breed when I'm not looking! lol
Blessings!!!
You have read this article Cute Daisy May with the title Cute Daisy May - Flower Power. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/cute-daisy-may-flower-power.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Cute Daisy May - Flower Power"