Here's what I came up with...
The photos are taken from Best Friends Animal Sanctuary's magazine. As I've mentioned before, I'm a big fan of Best Friends, and I am so in awe of what they are doing for 22 of the dogs that were taken from Michael Vick's dogfighting operation. It's amazing to follow the story and see how these dogs have responded to being treated with love, kindness and patience. I truly believe the people that work there are angels. Scrapping a layout for "Better Way" gave me the opportunity to pay a little tribute. If you want to read more about the story of the "Vicktory dogs" click here.Head on over to Scrapping The Music to hear the song and see what the rest of the design team created! We hope you will want to play along with us!!!
Have a wonderful Sunday my friends! I am hoping to get my Project 12 January calendar page done tonight. If so, I will be back tomorrow to share!!!
You have read this article with the title Ben Harper at Scrapping The Music.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/02/ben-harper-at-scrapping-music.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Ben Harper at Scrapping The Music..."
Post a Comment