well except for that whole root canal thing.
SO THEN. I decide to get the PMDD thing checked out....and my doctor, who is currently booking out a year, had a last minute cancellation and was able to get me in the following day (tuesday) at 12noon.
I have my root canal information in hand. It wasn't hurting so bad. Not waking me up or anything. I can drink cold water. and then yesterday....drinking cold water and sharp pains jolt through my jaw. Last night....terrible pains in my cheek, jaw, ears radiate and wake me up. not once, but several times during my night of not so much sleep.
My original, we'll check to make sure you really need a root canal appointment was scheduled for Friday with the endodontist. I called today to see if they could possibly get my screening appointment earlier so that I could hopefully have the canal done on Friday's appointment.
SURE ENOUGH...they were able to squeeze me in today at 11am. AND THEN. they called me. 9 Am. Syd and the babies are in the tub. both boys are naked and waiting for their turn, and I've yet to even consider when I will have time to shower. The dentist office calls and says...."if you can come in today at 10 am we can do it all in one appointment" ONE APPOINTMENT. and today no less.
This is very important because my loving wife has had to juggle like crazy to work around these appointments. including when I dropped all 5 off at her office during my ladies appointment yesterday.
So today. Wednesday. I have managed to fix all that ails me.
Well all that ails my body. My soul is still searching for something. Maybe it would find it if all of this screaming would stop. and for the first time in a week...the screaming isn't in my head. :)
You have read this article with the title The stars seem to be aligned. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/stars-seem-to-be-aligned.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The stars seem to be aligned"
Post a Comment