Last night right before Carly and I were going to sleep, Carly sat up and apparently surprised Jack because he barked in her face viciously and I was sitting right there! It terrified Carly and I had to make sure that she hadn't been bitten. It was so scary. Tears were just streaming down her face. At that moment, I thought to myself, we must be insane for having this little dog around our curious and soon to be very mobile baby. Jack is only 8 lbs and it would be very easy for Carly to hurt him, so I understand why he gets scared, but what if he bit her? He has done this to my nephew, Indea and C. I gave him the benefit of the doubt because he didn't know them, but he knows Carly very well. I would never forgive myself if Carly got hurt by him. When I was four our dachshund bit me in the mouth and there was so much blood. It was awful. I think we need to find someone who doesn't have kids and wants to spoil Jack like he's the baby. Its sad, because we love him, but what do we do? Do we chance this?
You have read this article with the title Jack...is Whack. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/jackis-whack.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Jack...is Whack"
Post a Comment