Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Faith Sisters Challenge #3 ....Family Tree

The new challenge is up for the week at Faith Sisters.

I have to say I am a day late posting it up cause it was a bit of a struggle.....but I did it.

There is probably a crazy story everyone could tell about there family. I am sure there are a few nuts on the tree too. There are so many missing pieces to my tree that I have come to realize that my family is who holds a chunk of my heart.....My family is always near and within arms reach. My family is the most important part of my life.



I made my Family tree layout using the mini contact photos. I cut them out in leaf shapes and made them into a tree. They are pictures of my children and my husband and I.


I found this Quote by Barbara Bush......"To us, Family means putting your arms around each other and being there!"

Check out the beautiful layouts everyone is creating for the challenge HERE!
You have read this article with the title Faith Sisters Challenge #3 ....Family Tree. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/faith-sisters-challenge-3-family-tree.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Faith Sisters Challenge #3 ....Family Tree"