Nothing realy special to share at the moment, things are going as they should and that's a good thing isn't it?
If there is one thing I learned this past week is that I am soooooooo happy and blessed with my little simple life!!!
After seeing all the sad things that happen in Haiti I realize even more how blessed I am and I am so gratefull for that!!
So here is my latest LO I made for Sketchy Thursdays!
They had another great sketch, I just can't get enough of them, i love them so much!!!
This is Finn in Austria, I love this photo to be honest there is bit to much light but I love the result of that!!

Thanks for looking!!
xxx
You have read this article with the title Sketchy Thursdays. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/sketchy-thursdays.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Sketchy Thursdays"
Post a Comment