Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Last chance for the "scrap space cleanup" Giveaway

Last week I posted a giveaway HERE....You know cause I cleaned up my scrappy space. All you have to do is leave a comment here by tonight at midnight my time and you will be included in the randomly generated winner......who is my random generator....of course my little Jaxon. He loves to play games and he plays fair. If you did not comment....... go do it......Hurry......time is a wastin'.........You know you want all the goodies I have for you.......tons of paper and tons of embellies.......Comment HERE....... It does not matter where you are from cause I will ship it to anywhere.....Yep, anywhere.

Have a great day.....Hugs, Amy

P.S. If you shared this with your friends let me know cause you get an extra chance. It is good to share. Oh, if you share with your friends I have something special for you......
You have read this article with the title Last chance for the "scrap space cleanup" Giveaway. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/last-chance-for-space-cleanup-giveaway.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Last chance for the "scrap space cleanup" Giveaway"