Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Saturday Spotlight in the Sunlight!

If you are looking for The Stamping Boutique's new Medieval Release Blog Hop
Click HERE !


Happy, happy Saturday!!! Are you ready for another Saturday Spotlight challenge? This week we are letting the Sun Shine In!!! We would like you to use bright colors or create something yellow-y!

Stamps: the Stamping Boutique (Audrey/pleated dress),
Hot off the Press (stitches)
Papers: SU! cs, K&Co DP
Ink: Copics/Prisma markers
Other: MS scallop punch, SU! oval punches,
Paper Shapers flower punches,
SU! chalks, SU! brads

I used my favorite little Audrey today and dressed her in sunshine yellow and peach! Isn't she a sweetie? I didn't realize until this challenge that I really didn't have alot of yellow papers...sounds like a shopping trip is needed in case I run into this dilemma again, don't you think?

Our Saturday Spotlight sponsor this week is Sunshine Stamps! They're stamps are adorable, I love the silly little animals! Check 'em out!

So, do you want to BRIGHTEN your day? Then come play along with us...

Vicki
Chris
Boni
Crystal
Darlene
Dawn
Erin
Jessica
Jodi

Here are the challenges...
Saturday Spotlight~bright colors or mostly yellow.
Cupcake Inspiration~colors/summertime
Sweet Stampin~feeling fruity.
SophistiCats chall~spring.


If you are hopping along THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE trail(day 2), you're next stop is the lovely Patricia.

Have a super weekend!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article The Stamping Boutique with the title Saturday Spotlight in the Sunlight!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/saturday-spotlight-in-sunlight.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Saturday Spotlight in the Sunlight!"