A couple of things to share with you today. First is my journal page for January 21st...
The image is from a collage sheet we got from Kelly Kilmer in her class. Now I want little beads to put on my eye lashes - so cool. The green striped stuff is Love, Elsie fabric paper. The rest is just acrylic paint, pan pastels and sharpie markers.The second thing I have to share is a "before" pic of my scraproom. My project today is going to be to clear everything out of there, so Michael can construct my new entertainment center. It will go on the wall where those blonde cubes are now, and the blonde cubes are going to move to the far wall. I've been waiting for this for a long time and I'm so excited! It will give me so much more room for storage! It's from Ikea and it goes with my Expedit bookcases on the other wall. This is what it looks like. I will share photos along the way. This is going to be so much fun!
You have read this article with the title Saturday Project.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/saturday-project.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Saturday Project..."
Post a Comment