Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm Holding My Bottle!




This morning Tina said Hi to Carly and Carly looked up to her and WAVED and said, "H---I----!!!" Tina hadn't even waved! We were blown away!!!
Carly had so many good things to eat today. Even though she doesn't have teeth, she can sure mash things up well in her mouth. She tried Tri Tip today and had mashed potatoes and peas and carrots and some bread. She had small little tiny cubes of cheese and grapes and some banana for lunch. She had NO baby food. It was so cool.
She also has been enjoying baby crackers and teething cookies. :)
We're watching Surrogate with Bruce Willis...its interesting...everyone has a doll go live their live and they control it with their mind through computers..haha.
Carly is SLEEPING in her CRIB!!!!
You have read this article with the title I'm Holding My Bottle!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-holding-my-bottle.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm Holding My Bottle!"