I first wanted to mention...our beloved leader Vicki (Stamped Smiles) is having some major computer problems and has been offline this past week. She will come back to us as soon as she possibly can....We are all really missing you Vicki!!!!!
The Spotlight Divas would like to challenge you to think "bigger is better"! Use oversized bit items, accessories, images etc. that may even be too large for your card!! Get out all those BIG things and use them! I used my huge fishing hole stamp by Impression Obsession, Inc. I also made a bigger than normal size card this week!
For our Spotlight sponsor this week we have...
Michelle's Scrapbooking and More
**One lucky winner from our challenge in Mister Linky this week drawn from random.org will receive a set of Hannah stamps released by Sandra Hammer and a $10 gift certificate from the store!! Michelle's is the home of Pixie Cottage Stamps!**
I hope you can play along with us today @ Saturday Spotlight! For more inspiration, checkout my lovely team mates....
Chris
Crystal
Darlene
Dawn
Erin
Jodi
Jessica
Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs & Blessings!!!
*
No comment for "Saturday Spotlight's BIG"
Post a Comment