This post will be heavy on photos and light on prose as I have a bad cold, and my brain is not functioning very well. I did the above painting as part of my painting a week goal - I am happy with the flower and leaves but the background bothers me - I think it is competing with the flower too much - I will try another approach this coming week.
Join us over at Scrapgal for a challenge this week to do a layout, atcs, art journal page, whatever about your dream. (Since we can't all go to CHA, those of us staying at home are dreaming about it.) You have until Thursday, and Kim will be giving a RAK.
Numbers 5 and 6 of our sketch contest at Scrapgal - in total we will have 8 sketches (2 more will be posted tomorrow) and you have until the end of January to do them - we will be giving a prize!
This layout is for The Sampler Challenge 4 - come on over Scrapbookingsuppliesrus and click on The Crop Spot to view the sketch challenge and the DT layouts.
Thanks for looking and have a great week!
ttfn
Chris
You have read this article Scrapgal /
The Sampler /
watercolor
with the title Challenges, sketches, and watercolor. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenges-sketches-and-watercolor.html. Thanks!





No comment for "Challenges, sketches, and watercolor"
Post a Comment