Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fred She Said New Relase...

Here's a little sneak peek of Tracey's new release Catch Your Heart set....


This is a PRE-COLORED image, but also comes in outline form, with sentiments. I used a ready-to-print sheet, also included and had a card in about 15 minutes! How cool is that?!

This will be in the FSS store tomorrow, Jan. 25th!

Also, tomorrow is the 1st FSS challenge at the NEW FSS Challenge Blog! yay! These will be monthly challenges, so you'll have plenty of time to play along!!!


I'll be back later tonight with my Cute Daisy May DT card for the Monday challenge, I'll be keeping UK time by posting tonight! lol

Hugs to you all! Blessings!!
You have read this article Fred She Said with the title Fred She Said New Relase.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/fred-she-said-new-relase.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fred She Said New Relase..."