Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Squigglefly-January in Review

Happy Sunday everyone! I wanted to share some fun cards with you today that have been shown in various places around blogland but not here on my blog yet! (I think!)

These are just some of the Squigglefly images that have been released throughout January!!!

Squigglefly releases NEW digital images WEEKLY, so it's a great place to hangout!!!







Squigglefly has so many wonderful artists and styles to choose from, check 'em out! Squigglefly.com


Don't forget, we will be announcing the winner of the current Squigglefly monday challenge: SFC32 Clean & Simple-add a little blue, late tonight! So there's still time to play along!

I hope you are enjoying your precious Sunday! Blessings to all who read here!!!




*
You have read this article squigglefly with the title Squigglefly-January in Review. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/squigglefly-january-in-review.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Squigglefly-January in Review"