Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Can You Say Mama?









Tina's out of town all week long on a trip. :( Carly and I miss her already.
Carly and I did a photo shoot yesterday and while I was feeding her dinner she got so talkative. I happen to have the flip camera handy. Carly is really starting to communicate.

We went over to my sister's friends how and had a play date with her son Blake who is only a few weeks older than Carly and he crawls and pulls himself up and stands. He's all over the place. Carly loved his toys! I was trying to encourage Carly to crawl, but she wasn't interested. Blake had that thing on wheels that she got to roll around in. She could make it go backwards. Its was cute. Okay, Carly IS managing to get around. I just looked up and she's way over on the other side of the room. Hmmm...How did she get over there? She's trying to pick up this book with all her might. I'm guessing she rolled over there. She's such a big girl.
You have read this article with the title Can You Say Mama?. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2010/01/can-you-say-mama.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Can You Say Mama?"